advertisement

Running / The IOS Health app / Jawbone

Pedro83

pfm Member
I have started to get into running, at present i use a nike arm band which holds my 5S, thus counting distance and gives me music at the same time.

It's slightly annoying to have my phone on my arm - i'd rather buy an apple shuffle for £50 and one of these Jawbone wrist bands i've seen these. Despite looking on their website, i'm not able to determine whether it syncs with the health all for iPhone IOS 8 users (something I quite like).

I note they have their own app, but anyone with experience, i'd really appreciate your thoughts.

I have two requirements; to know how far i'm running, and my sleep patterns.

TIA

Why would I be in? I fully appreciate your input, but despite living in Portugal, I was born and run a business in the UK. I'm looking into the link you have put up for me - thanks.

I've just started with a Jawbone UP24, the app strikes me as excellent, has excellent goal-setting and is easy to use. Far superior to FitBit.

I looked around a lot on Amazon and found very positive reviews on Jawbone for app above most others. Hardware may be another story!

HTH

PS - sleep pattern info is excellent; i walk rather than running, distance is easy and you can calibrate it.

I've just started with a Jawbone UP24, the app strikes me as excellent, has excellent goal-setting and is easy to use. Far superior to FitBit.

I looked around a lot on Amazon and found very positive reviews on Jawbone for app above most others. Hardware may be another story!

HTH

PS - sleep pattern info is excellent; i walk rather than running, distance is easy and you can calibrate it.

Ditto, I ended up with one. Highly recommended. Until the apple watch comes along, although I am trying not to want one.

advertisement

Back