advertisement

[FS] Ruark Talisman II Speakers

ovlov854

pfm Member
For Sale
A pair of Ruark Talisman II in rosewood finish.
These have been my second system speakers for approx 2 years used with both a s/s Sirius Dual mono and a pair of 805 SET monos with excellent results.
My house move now dictates that I can only have one system (sniff) so these are surplus to needs.
Talismans II can be sand filled to give greater mass which has been done which improved results,
I even added Gaia 3 feet which dramatically improved thigs but sorry, they are NOT included in the sale.
They are front ported so placement is easy so can go close to a wall in a smaller room
XeriDS4.jpg

yLq3coX.jpg

GEbP5gI.jpg

PIvvHNA.jpg

hm9VaBJ.jpg

XeriDS4.jpg

PRICE £225.00
These are Collection Only from B90 area very close to M42/M40

these are lovely to listen to and have done a few times . very good buy from a great guy

you can collect them and have a nice look round notcutts nearby !!

One of those speakers that just gets better and better with your system. Such a total bargain secondhand.

Good luck with the sale!

Have a bump on me.

Had my pair for nigh on 10 years now. Those who know about these, just know ! Supremely constructed, their looks firmly in the 90’s. Excellent drive units, quality materials. Work well in a small room.

I am interested but unsure if my Aleph J clones at circa 30 watts @8 ohms would drive them ?

advertisement

Back