advertisement

[FS] Rotel CD-11 Tribute (black)

funkit

pfm Member
For Sale my Rotel Cd-11 Tribute in black and like new condition. I purchased it around 15 months ago and I reckon it’s had around 20 hrs use. I have the original box and probably the original receipt. I’ll try and get some pictures up but honestly it’s a lovely sounding player and as said like new condition.

Price is £220:00 insured delivery UK mainland only or collection of you wish and a demo.

Last edited:
For Sale my Rotel Cd-11 in black and like new condition. I purchased it around 15 months ago and I reckon it’s had around 20 hrs use. I have the original box and probably the original receipt. I’ll try and get some pictures up but honestly it’s a lovely sounding player and as said like new condition.

Price is £220:00 insured delivery UK mainland only or collection of you wish and a demo.
Is it the tribute version?

I’ve found a digital copy of the receipt and the CDP was purchased on, 10/12/22

Last edited:
For Sale my Rotel Cd-11 Tribute in black and like new condition. I purchased it around 15 months ago and I reckon it’s had around 20 hrs use. I have the original box and probably the original receipt. I’ll try and get some pictures up but honestly it’s a lovely sounding player and as said like new condition.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/BfvhpNz9

Very nice player breathed on by the late Marantz guru. Should be snapped up at that price. Was enjoying mine with some Bartok this morning.

advertisement

Back