advertisement

Room correction with MiniDSP DDRC-22

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
We have back in stock the MiniDSP DDRC-22 units, combined with Dirac active room correction software, the DDRC provides an inexpensive yet high quality room correction solution.
The DDRC-22 is available as Digital to Digital, Analogue to Analogue and Digital to analogue versions .
Once you have configured your software, the computer can be disconnected and the DDRC
acts as a black box in your system
Within the DDRC package is included the DDRc hardware which enables you to store and select between four software filters, it also has volume attenuation and can be remotely controlled.
Measuring microphone, the Dirac software license and all cable.
Price for all the DDRC variants is £750 which includes vat.
Keith.

The MiniDSP Dirac DDRC units allow to use any source ,analogue or digital and still be able to perform room correction , you only need a computer for the initial correction.
Keith.

The MiniDSP DDRC-22 kits are £750 inc vat and insured delivery.
Included is the DDRC hardware, a UMIK-1 microphone, mic stand, power supply for the DDRC all cables, and the dIrac room correction software license.
Keith.

The MiniDSP DDRC-22 D units are back in stock, everything you need for home room correction is included.
Measure your room with the supplied UMIK-1 microphone, let Dirac software perform the correction, download the correction files to the DDRC unit and disconnect your computer .
That's it!
Keith.

my tip on this : If you order the DDRC series , for an extra coupla bucks you can buy
1) the DA fp - which for allows you to convert your Digital to digital to digital to analog - Ie gives you dacs
and
2) the AN fp , allows you to convert your Digital to digital to analog to analog (Ad + DACS)
So for an Extra few $ , you have the option to use the DDRC series whichever way you want.

Out of interest, what's the processing delay time with one of these units? My main speakers also double as Fronts for my home cinema. Would a delay to front channel processing cause an issue when trying to integrate with a non processed centre channel?

advertisement

Back