advertisement

[IC] Roland V-Drums TD 4K kit, incl 4 mesh heads

LostAtSea

"33 222 1 222"
(checking here first before e v i l b a y.)

As per title, complete working kit with mesh heads for all 3 toms as well as the snare. The original rubber tom pads are also included. Bass drum pedal is a beefier Mapex rather than the supplied Roland version. Has 25 onboard drum kits, with reverb, including 808 and 909 sounds too. Collection from mid-Kent would be preferred, however may travel up to 50 miles by prior arrangement. Selling as daughter now has a Pearl Export that she much prefers! Looking for £450 or near offer. Check MusicRadar for a review if you are tempted & new to drums...

Steve

Have unpacked this today and set it up to test all works well (it does!) The only issue was a common one of the elastomer in the hi-hat pedal going hard; the usual trick is to pop it in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes (which I did) to restore the flexibility and functionality. Pics of the kit set up/inaction to follow.

OK, gallery is here:- https://postimg.cc/gallery/GGfRJ7c

Drum stool included. The mesh heads really are an improvement on the solid rubber ones supplied as standard. If I wasn't an average bass player already, then I'd consider keeping this and be a terrible dummer instead.

(checking here first before e v i l b a y.)
Selling as daughter now has a Pearl Export that she much prefers! Looking for £450 or near offer.

Steve

Good girl!
Acoustic rules...

However electronic has its place and a real boon if you have neighbours.

Would like one myself but too many thousands of miles to go for this one.

GLWTS

advertisement

Back