advertisement

RIP Taylor Hawkins

Gutted. Had tickets to see them in July and he’s the main reason really. Phenomenal drummer. What a great shame and loss.

Awful news to wake up to. Have seen them 7 times and he and Dave Grohl had an amazing chemistry! I also had tickets for July but can presently only think what his wife, children and family are currently going through. RIP Taylor.

Awful news. One of my best gigs was the Foo Fighters in Paris 2011. An unbelievably good live band.

It's hard to believe this show was from just a few days ago.

So, so sad about this. A treasure of a musician and seems to be a thoroughly decent human being, with genuine love for family and music. I haven't been this sad since Bowie.

Very sad for him, for the band and, most of all, for his family. Must re-watch the Letterman videos

Very sad, reminds me of when they played Glastonbury, towards the end you have dave grohl, shouting at the crowd, do you want some more because we can go all night, all night, then the camera turned to Taylor, and he was nackerd his chest was heaving in and out, and he was wiping himself down with a towel, and was wet through, and i said to myself he can't, then they played on, made me smile then, and today when i heard the sad news, a band i truly regret not seeing live, true rockers, RIP Taylor he will be mised, will be playing some foo fighters, and having a beer

Sad news. Radio 6 are replaying the master class Taylor did for Lammo back in 2019 this Monday I believe, during his 4 to 7 show.

Very sad news - I got to see the Foo Fighters a while ago at the NEC in Birmingham. Absolutely brilliant band live and they even had a separate stage, which was lowered half way through the gig, for the audience at the back where they played an acoustic set.

He was a truly amazing drummer and he'll be greatly missed. Such a shame and big loss to FF and the music industry as a whole

RIP Taylor Hawkins

What can I add? Seemed like the bloke you wanted to do a road trip with - a really chilled, fun guy with a rare musical talent. shocking news and 50… just really hard to take in.
Truly rubbish news.

advertisement

Back