advertisement

RIP Captain Tom

"Absolutely not: just look at the actual details of his service record, in India mending motor cycles: it was a cynical social media con job."
Take a closer look at what Unherd is and who funds it.

tl:dr - it's another far right venture.

Anyone fancy a country house, price reduction on account of not now having a spa....

I liked this image. The money shot. I bet they’re Tories, it’s their way.

FP94d5J.jpeg

I'm convinced the whole thing was a scam. Right from the start.
I think he was gen. I don't think that he thought that it would be so successful, I think that he just wanted something to do and a reason to do it. The setup afterwards, I'm with you entirely.
What paid for the big house in the countryside?

Me too, the two of them should be doing jail time.

They’re still at it with the old yin’s statue in the hall and the ‘uniform chair’ complete with medal ribbons.

Anyone notice the viewing conditions?

Agent Note
Prior to viewing the property any interested parties will be rquired to fulfill the following criteria
1. Provide proof of identity for all people attending the viewing
2. Provide proof of financial ability to proceed with the purchase
3. Sign a confidentiality agreement prior to viewing, signed by all people attending the viewing

I think he was gen. I don't think that he thought that it would be so successful, I think that he just wanted something to do and a reason to do it. The setup afterwards, I'm with you entirely.
What paid for the big house in the countryside?

They‘ve owned that house since his wife died back 2007, I think. I presume he helped them buy it with his inheritance.

I think he was as dodgy as the daughter and the SIL.

No doubt it will all come out in the wash the press are sitting on stuff btw.

They‘ve owned that house since his wife died back 2007, I think. I presume he helped them buy it with his inheritance.

I think he was as dodgy as the daughter and the SIL.

No doubt it will all come out in the wash the press are sitting on stuff btw.
He made a lot of money many years ago when he spear headed a management buy-out of a company he ran. He bought his house from the proceeds. He was a clever man.

He made a lot of money many years ago when he spear headed a management buy-out of a company he ran. He bought his house from the proceeds. He was a clever man.

Aye as I said there’s much more to him than has been disclosed thus far, his military record is ‘interesting’.

Isn’t keeping the sofas outside kind of ‘redneck’?
Just the sort of place for a swinging party I reckon. The massive outdoor kitchen range is also very tasteful. But where’s the hot tub? Should be a good taste dept. in EH that vets any prospective purchaser of a listed building.

It was certainly one of the most well executed pieces of PR I’ve ever seen. I mean, it could also have just been a lovely, joyous, spontaneous expression picked up by the media then going viral as they say.

Just the sort of place for a swinging party I reckon. The massive outdoor kitchen range is also very tasteful. But where’s the hot tub? Should be a good taste dept. in EH that vets any prospective purchaser of a listed building.
Think she was trying to be discrete- keeping ay ‘spa activities’ indoors and away from prying eyes.

advertisement

Back