advertisement

Resurrecting 10 year old threads in off topic

It actually really winds me the f*ck up when people duplicate perfectly good existing threads.

What am I supposed to do ? Ignore the new thread? Copy/paste my reply from the old thread just because some idiot can't get to grips with the search function?

It's grounds for a temporary ban in my opinion.

Dunno, but gate-crashing ye olde threads seems to have become a thing. I suspect there's an inference that some (including moi) are hoping to still be around in ten years. . .

John

Last edited:
I think thereā€™s been a rip in the space time continuum and me MDAC capacitors have been bulging.

YjpaNOM.jpg

i thought perhaps someone was just messing about to cause mischief but on a quick sampling it looks like it is different people each time, maybe they are acting in unison but that seems unlikely. What are people doing to make old threads appear for them? Is it a Xenforo problem?

I thought it meant the local TUC nativity play.
Bags I the third wise man. Always wondered what Myrrh smelt like.
Oh and I just noticed. If you take tea from Nativity, you get naivity. Spelt wrong but not smelt wrong
I could go on but best not.

Itā€™s like David Cameron doing one in 2016 only to reappear as a govt minister without even being elected.

Reactions: PsB

advertisement

Back