advertisement

Regenerator

the thing is now we have to google AG 1500 to find you the answers, how about a few specs, like how much power at max will your amps take,how much power can the 1500 give , price, and will it alter the sound of your amps, and the rest of your system, a bit to economical with the question

The AG1500 will give 1500watts of power, so it depends on what your monoblocks use. It’s also wise to only use around 50% of Regenerators power on average so that you’ve plenty in reserve.

I use an AG500 and power my sky box, Dac, EQ, and 50” Tv off it. That uses around 44% of the Regenerators power.
It’s a great piece of kit that improved my sound and picture quality and also serves as a UPS.

They are Audio Elite 3 box
Specs say consumption is 240w nominal@240v
Hope that helps

I see it says 4A fuse for 120v, so that should mean a 2A fuse for 240v. If that is per mono block, then each mono block should never use more than approximately 500watts of power or the fuses would blow, so you should have plenty of power with an AG1500.

I have one of these. I’ve tried it with my current amps and previous ones. I didn’t like what it did.

I use it for my CD, DAC etc with my Class A amps directly plugged.

I use an AG1500 with my TRON Voyager 20B SET. As my mains has a small amount of DC offset and the supply often runs up to 248V, I was getting mechanical hum from the mains transformers saturating. With the AG1500, this has disappeared and the sound has improved.

advertisement

Back