advertisement

[WTD] Rega RX1 Loudspeakers

Allan Probin

pfm Member
I have a pair of Kytes and think they are fabulous speakers but I’m curious to hear how they compare to RX1’s. Anyone got a pair to help me scratch an itch?

Ideally they would need full original packaging as they’ll probably need posting (I live in a remote location) … plus it will help with a sale later when I inevitably move them on !!!

may not be of interest but there are a pair of the larger RX5's for sale on the Wam (posted this afternoon) if you haven't already seen them.

Thanks, yes, I had a look at them but I think they’ll be too big for my room unfortunately. I might consider RX3’s, they will probably work ok, but thought I’d start with the stand mounts.

Yes, they’re a good resource for used / ex-demo Rega gear. I see they have a pair of RX3’s in at the moment but collection only. End of line clear-out and even used RX1’s appear to have dried up, will just keep an eye out.

Thanks for the offer. I’ve owned RS1’s, and very good they are too. It’s really the RX1 itch I’d like to scratch. As they’re not freely available to dem anymore then if I just want to hear them, more out of curiosity more than anything else, my only option is to buy to try.

advertisement

Back