advertisement

[FS] Rega RP6 Turntable (Gloss Black)

badlyread

pfm Member
Hi All

I have the above for sale with RB303 tonearm and the separate Rega PSU for adjusting the speed between 33.3 and 45 rpm. No cartridge is supplied with the deck.

Nice, clean turntable. The usual swirl marks on the lid but these are minimal. The cartridge shown on the photos below IS NOT SUPPLIED. It has the upgraded Edward’s Audio Little Belter belt as well as the standard Rega one.

This would be an absolutely fantastic starter deck or a great upgrade from a basic turntable. Very easy to setup and a joy to use.

MOpT6fG.jpg

bWuzn19.jpg

sMI4JfM.jpg

FoAoyeZ.jpg

EY4521P.jpg

I have the original box and another box to go over that if posting is required but I would much prefer collection from nr Tavistock. I do journey east along the south coast regularly so a met up/personal deliver might be possible.

£495 + delivery.

Please PM if you have any questions.
Thanks.

interested in this, I’m a complete newbie tho, i have a nad m12 and has a phono stage, I have no idea on cartridges ect

Assuming the M12 has a MM phono input, I’d be looking at a Rega Elys 2 or Exact MM cartridge. Or the new range of R (Rega) cartridges from Ortofon, something like the Ortofon M2R Blue or Bronze depending on your budget.

Are you nr Devon?

advertisement

Back