advertisement

[FS] Rega RP10 with Apheta 2

Steveh100

pfm Member
Rega RP10 has only been used in skeletal so the case/cover is as new. The Apheta was rebuilt by Rega less than 50 hours playing ago after I noticed a slight deviation in the cantilever.

Ideally, collection from Sutton, Surrey, but I can ship insured at cost. I have all the original packaging.

£2200 for a superb condition wonderful sounding turntable.

Rega RP10 has only been used in skeletal so the case/cover is as new. The Apheta was rebuilt by Rega less than 50 hours playing ago after I noticed a slight deviation in the cantilever.

Ideally, collection from Sutton, Surrey, but I can ship insured at cost. I have all the original packaging.

£2200 for a superb condition wonderful sounding turntable.
Hi Steve, could you please sms me your contact details we can discuss your offer: 07900174803, thank you, Victor

Hi Steve, I'm interested in your offer, but being a newbie to this platform don't know how to communicate with you in this regard. I've tried to leave you my number somewhere here but seems to get no success. Please help, thank you

Victor

Reactions: DCA
An utterly superb TT. I have exactly the same one as my main vinyl source. A bargain at that price. Mine replaced a fairly high spec LP12 and the difference was night and day. GLWTS.

advertisement

Back