advertisement

Rega Price List July 2011.

Folkman

pfm Member
Latest price list has no mention of the Cursa/Maia/Exon , so looks like they have gone.

Does list a new RP3 turntable though.

Thats a pity, unless they are revamping them into a new case. I can not comment on the Brio-r, as I have yet to hear one, but I thought the Cursa-Maia where better then the elict, and the elict could not touch the cursa-exon.

The los seem to have gone as well, unless you want to part with £4k to have it in a pretty box.

Thats a pity, unless they are revamping them into a new case. I can not comment on the Brio-r, as I have yet to hear one, but I thought the Cursa-Maia where better then the elict, and the elict could not touch the cursa-exon.

The los seem to have gone as well, unless you want to part with £4k to have it in a pretty box.

Strange decision as it seems the obvious choice for P9/Apheta owners - unless they were struggling to shift enough of them?

The £4k version looks like it's the partner for the P10. I guess it must been upgraded internally as well as shoving it in Isis/Osiris type casework?

The arrival of the 24v motor upgrade for the lower end turntable models is good news. It appears to have a metal pulley as standard and will allow the use of the TT PSU giving switch selectable 33/45 speed change.

malcolm

I recall the last price list had an IOS on the list and the Reference IOS was listed as 'Coming Soon'. The Signals list it does suggest that only the Reference IOS is available now.

If this is the case it does appear a bit of a mis-step to match the IOS to the Reference casing of the Osiris and Isis as it it more likely to be partnered/matched with a P9 PSU- which it used to resemble.

Paul - I have a P9 on order and my dealer can't seem to get a straight answer on delivery dates. Apparently there has been a manufacturing hold up at the factory. Are you able to shed any light on this?

BTW - I am in New Zealand.

Cheers colin, thats good to know about the price, also it must mean there's new products coming out soon.

BTW i ended up getting the denon dl110 after your loan of both dl110 and dl103.
Cheers

Hi King Size,

Bit of a delay on tone arms, we will have it with Mr Murphy as soon as we can, thanks for your patience.

PD

the synergy list is may, signals is July

The prices of the available kit are identical, just a few posts up the page, Rega's chief rep, Paul Darwin has confirmed the Ios is still available, so let's just assume it's just a typo. Whether it's Signal's mistake or one handed to them by Rega, it's just that - a mistake.

Can we all just go back and carry on drinking whatever it is that's making this so difficult to understand?

advertisement

Back