advertisement

[FS] Rega Planar 6 with Ania cartridge

Darkagesound

pfm Member
Just acquired a P8 so I need to move on my P6 with Ania cartridge. I've had this for four years (bought pre-owned from Analogue Seduction who had supplied it originally about 18 months earlier). It is in very good condition, the dust cover has the usual swirls but no marks of any substance. It has a new ELBT reference belt.

Collection from Bath or I can deliver for petrol costs within a reasonable distance. £965

IMG-20240416-140125.jpg
IMG-20240416-140151.jpg

If you are about to make me an offer on this that I can't refuse, I should alert you that I'm on holiday from tomorrow until Saturday 11th May.

If it is your first entry using a MC cartridge and you don't have an appropriate phono stage, just to say that I might be able to offer a Rega Fono MC to go along with the deck. I'm hoping to replace it with an Aria, if I can find one at a reasonable price, but my current amp also has an MC phono stage so I could use this as an interim solution. (The Fono is a much better stage than the internal one, or at least it is a lot quieter.)

Price reduced to £925. Collection from Bath or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for petrol cost.

I will also be listing my Fono MC separately.

Price reduced to £915 (a saving of £700 on the current rrp). Free collection from Bath or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for petrol costs.

This is back in my system temporarily, whilst my P8's Ania Pro is off to be rebuilt. Sounding very nice on the end of an Aria, but the Fono MC I have for sale sounds very good too! It is still for sale and if you hurry you can hear it in the system before it gets packed away again.

IMG-20240530-161929.jpg

advertisement

Back