advertisement

Rega Naia, Rega Planar 10 and Technics SL1210G for sale

sonddek

Trade: SUPATRAC
Before I resort to Ebay I thought I would offer to pfishies these three turntables, all boxed and as new.

I bought the Planar 10 and Naia to demonstrate at this year's Bristol Hifi show which was a lot of fun. Needless to say I thought they sounded superb. They are one month old. Neither includes a cartridge. Both have been played to a room full of people, including Roy Gandy himself! Other than those three days they have remained boxed. The lids have not been used.

I bought the SL-1210G to demonstrate at last year's Bristol show. Nor does it have a cartridge.

I look after my kit extremely carefully, never moving a deck with the platter installed, never leaving a belt around the pulley when not in use, and never putting any significant pressure on arms during cartridge installation. If you know what I've been up to you will understand that I treat arm bearings especially with almost paranoid gentleness as I know how important it is to preserve their integrity.

These turntables are superb and I may decide to buy similar again one day, but my turntable collection is getting out of control, and I already have eight other turntables, many of sentimental value, so something has to give and there's no point keeping them boxed and fallow when others could be enjoying them

All realistic offers will be considered.

Cheers!

Last edited:
P.S. although I'm a trade member, does anybody know if this thread - a used equipment sale message - should be in Classifieds?

advertisement

Back