advertisement

Rega & Kudos

Paul Darwin on here (who works for Rega) uses top of the range Kudos with Rega electronics (at least he did). If good enough for him……

I am a Rega & Kudos owner, though only in the foothills of this hobby with Rega electronics: P6 Ania, Fono MC, Saturn CD, and Elicit driving X3s. Very happy with this combination and I'd expect the Osiris and more expensive Kudos models to work well together.

Hi ex brickie, I am now ex Rega, but the Osiris does work very well with Kudos 808's (as does 52 / Supercap and 2 x 135's)

Hi ex brickie, I am now ex Rega, but the Osiris does work very well with Kudos 808's (as does 52 / Supercap and 2 x 135's)

Oh no! I hope that this was by choice. You were an absolute asset to Rega - what a fantastic and friendly resource. Here's hoping you'll still be around the forums. Best to you.

Oh no! I hope that this was by choice. You were an absolute asset to Rega - what a fantastic and friendly resource. Here's hoping you'll still be around the forums. Best to you.
Sorry Paul - I wasn't aware. I totally agree with the sentiments above. You were extremely helpful when the need arose and were statesmanlike in your silence when others were criticising the brand. I hope good things await you...

advertisement

Back