advertisement

[FS] Rega DAC (black)

Piksky

pfm Member
In excellent condition: I’m the second owner and, like the first owner, this came out the box and has sat on my rack ever since. Non smoking home, all original packaging.

Note this is the original version, not the DAC-R.

Looking for £250. Collection from Cardiff is preferred, but more than happy to post fully insured via Special Delivery for £20.

DW4YiDM.jpeg

Just to say the mark on the top is purely superficial: these have a rough plastic casing that pics up rub marks, it seems. You can only really see it in direct light, and as you can see the front and rear are immaculate, so no issues when it’s in situ.

This is a great buy for someone. I upgraded from a Rega DAC to a Sugden Masterclass DAC-4 which is about 10x the asking price here. With hindsight, the Rega was better in many respects and is perfect for someone who prefers a more analogue / 90s CD player type presentation with a nice wide soundstage. Can’t go wrong for 250 quid.

Thanks, and a Sunday bump!

This is also for sale on eBay now however I much prefer not giving them my cash. If a fishie fancies making a close offer, please don’t be shy.

That’s a great deal, especially as Regs's cd players start currently at £2k. Put an Audiolab transport with it and it will be a fantastic cd source.

Well this is embarrassing: I’ve not sorted the admin on this ad and earlier this afternoon it sold on eBay.

I’d like to publicly apologise to Gerard124, who had asked to take it at my advertised £200 posted. In the interim between him sending the message and me getting back on pinkish the eBay buy it now was hit.

Apologies. On the plus side it’s definitely sold now, so at least my objective was met. It’s just it didn’t sell on here after a message was sent accepting the latest offer is all.

advertisement

Back