advertisement

[FS] Rega Brio-R integrated amplifier with MM phono stage

RichShortland

pfm Member
Rega Brio-R integrated amplifier with MM phono stage
Offered for sale a lovely Rega amplifier.
Bought as part of a downsize process, but I've enjoyed it so much I am moving to the Elex-R as have been offered one at a ££ I can't refuse...

Sounds somewhere near to early Naim and Farlowe-era Exposure - focuses on communicating the music and engaging the listener. As above - I'm very convinced, so I'm moving up the Rega ladder :)

Perfect used condition. Includes remote but not original box. Will be very well packed or collect from Manchester M41.

Asking £295 posted which is a stone cold bargain for the performance on offer.
Pictures to follow.

Is yours Brio version with the headphone amp? I'm looking to potentially downgrade form my Elex-R (I really like the shoebox size...!)

Is yours Brio version with the headphone amp? I'm looking to potentially downgrade form my Elex-R (I really like the shoebox size...!)
Hi, no this is the one with the remote (hence the -R ) but no headphone amp functionality on these amps. Thanks

Hi, no this is the one with the remote (hence the -R ) but no headphone amp functionality on these amps. Thanks
Thanks for the reply. I hadn’t realised the name change coincided with the introduction of the headphone amp. Good luck with the sale.

advertisement

Back