advertisement

Reference Series cables - fast turnaround!

Pac1

Designer/Manufacturer
Thanks to a substantial investment in new bulk cable supplies, I am happy to confirm that I can turn around all orders for Reference Series cables very quickly with waiting times currently standing at around 2 to 5 working days. For details of all the reference Series cables please vsisit this link:

http://referencefidelitycomponents.c...erence-series/

All prices have been included in this updated summary list which now saves you having to go through each individual page

Power cords also offered with prices starting at £40 for cords using 1.5mm atlantic cable and £50 for the larger 2.5mm cored cable. Plugs and IECs supplied are all quality items including MK tough plugs, Kaiser, Furutech and Wattgate. I do (will) not use generic plugs or IECs. Many other cables supplied on request.

For interconnects of custom lengths or constructions, please PM me but I can make up pretty much any cable to any domestic length! (and I mean up to 50m pairs!!)

Tonearm cables also no problem.

£10 off Ref Venus/Mercury/Saturn/Jupiter cables this month plus 10% off Talk3 speaker cable (terminated) pairs!

Please contact me for details on how to order.

advertisement

Back