advertisement

Recommended Meridian Engineer

Not sure if this is the right place to post this - mods plz move if not.

Just a word of thank you and whole hearted recommendation for Chris (Meridian Repair Shop). Being ex Meridian and obviously an engineer with an eye for detail, Chris did a superb job on a total refurb to my 508/20 CD player. The machine was showing signs of age and needed a tweak or two. So I thought, as I like the player ALOT! I would push the boat out and have the lot done. New Laser assembly, loom, door mech, drive mech etc etc.

Chris did a great job, quick turnaround with constant flow of info. What I didn't expect was the sound quality was much better when returned! Much better bass feel and extension, crisper detail and flow to the music.

Now, I know Chris can work on all things Meridian and has a real passion for the brand. Deal with confidence.

Having read this I'm wondering whether Chris could look at my Meridian 601 DSP pre which was knocked off a shelf by our cat :(. I referred it to Grahams in London who think the [multi-layer] PCB is cracked and as the unit is no longer supported by meridian the options going forward are limited, to put it mildly. The unit is key to a system comprising 602/618 and piano black M10s - superb sound. Ideas?

I have had some assistance from Chris for my 501 and he was both nice to deal with and knowledgeable. I was very pleased.

advertisement

Back