advertisement

Recommendation for Hotel or B&B in Edinburgh with parking?

Where's that then (the village you're staying in, that is)?
The nice village is Aberdour. It's very pleasant. Not much there, couple of hotels, couple of pubs, railway station (useful!) a few tourist shops, a golf course and views across to edinburgh. There are a few similar villages, being well served by trains and with easy road links over the water they are an easy commute into Edinburgh and attract wealthy commuters. I was out for a stroll the other night, there are some very nice houses where the back garden runs up to a private road cum track, the golf course, and views across the Firth of Forth. Not a bad view out of the back of the house, all things considered, and a place you wouldn't be too sorry to end up. Nice countryside, a beach, and 20 miles/40 minutes from Edinburgh. Oh, you poor sod.

The nice village is Aberdour. It's very pleasant. Not much there, couple of hotels, couple of pubs, railway station (useful!) a few tourist shops, a golf course and views across to edinburgh. There are a few similar villages, being well served by trains and with easy road links over the water they are an easy commute into Edinburgh and attract wealthy commuters. I was out for a stroll the other night, there are some very nice houses where the back garden runs up to a private road cum track, the golf course, and views across the Firth of Forth. Not a bad view out of the back of the house, all things considered, and a place you wouldn't be too sorry to end up. Nice countryside, a beach, and 20 miles/40 minutes from Edinburgh. Oh, you poor sod.
Oh, I know all too well (I live very close to there). It's a better place to live than in the city, for sure, and handy for both commuting and the great outdoors. If you are ever up for a pint in the Forrester's Arms, ping me :)

Oh, I know all too well (I live very close to there). It's a better place to live than in the city, for sure, and handy for both commuting and the great outdoors. If you are ever up for a pint in the Forrester's Arms, ping me :)
Blimey, I know the Forester's. I had a couple of Guinnesses in there last week. Will do.

advertisement

Back