Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Realtek stereo mix

Discussion in 'audio' started by wylton, Jul 29, 2019.

1. wylton

wylton Naim and Mana member

I wonder if anyone can help?

I use Jet Audio to time shift internet radio, but for whatever reason, I can't get anything out of the stereo mix. I've deleted the driver and reloaded it, made sure that stereo mix is enabled etc, all to no avail. I Googled it and it seems that a million and one other people have the same issue; I wasted a couple of hours last night trying to sort it.

Also, the latest version of Jet Audio, doesn't come with an MP3 encoder, so you have to download one yourself, but it's not obvious to me where to put it, because every time I've done it, Jet Audio reports that a LAME MP3 encoder is required!