advertisement

RB67/RZ67 Darkslides

No idea - have you got a cheap source of RZ slides then or is this to pick up an RZ back to remove the darkslide? I can photograph/send you an RZ darkslide to try if this would help. BTW MXV have an RB 220 back for £29 at the moment. They may have spare darkslides as well...

I haven't lost one yet, but i've got one rather bent by sticking it in my pocket, then kneeling to take a shot. I should get one of the more modern RZ backs which include a darkslide holder (hurrah!).

Cesare

No idea - have you got a cheap source of RZ slides then or is this to pick up an RZ back to remove the darkslide? I can photograph/send you an RZ darkslide to try if this would help. BTW MXV have an RB 220 back for £29 at the moment. They may have spare darkslides as well...

I haven't lost one yet, but i've got one rather bent by sticking it in my pocket, then kneeling to take a shot. I should get one of the more modern RZ backs which include a darkslide holder (hurrah!).

Cesare

A photo would be great. There's an RZ one on ebay. RB 120 backs seem to go for stupid money at the moment. I've rung around a bit but it's the slides that everyone loses! I paid under 40 for my spare but even quite bashed up ones are getting 60+ on ebay or even 80 for an SD Pro.

I got out of the habit of sticking it in my pocket after slicing my finger open on the metal, whilst a long way from home... I think I'm going to try drilling the plastic and putting it on a string.

You could make your own replacement dark slide out of 5"x7"Aluminium step flashing; obviously you’d have to use an existing dark slide as a template, it has a gauge /thickness of 0.011 and you use scissors to cut it. For your own well-being don’t use your wife's best pair.

It is a roofing product available from builder’s merchants, ask for 5”x7” Aluminium step flashing and it is sold like a shingle, sometimes bent for work on flat roofs etc

Hope this helps.

advertisement

Back