advertisement

Random Headline

Jonathan Ribee

Unavailable at present
Well, there has been a news story.

I want to rant about it.

It just shows how the people responsible should be brought to book.

It probably also demonstrates whatever I believe about Brexit, the Tories, Apple, drivers, cyclists, Remoaners, The Smiths and Prog is correct.

I can probably post a link to either The Guardian or The Daily Mail in order to automatically incense 50% of the population.

Anyway, we should probably burn these people at the stake.

Well, there has been a news story.

I want to rant about it.

It just shows how the people responsible should be brought to book.

It probably also demonstrates whatever I believe about Brexit, the Tories, Apple, drivers, cyclists, Remoaners, The Smiths and Prog is correct.

I can probably post a link to either The Guardian or The Daily Mail in order to automatically incense 50% of the population.

Please watch this YouTube video on the subject; it's only 2 hours long and it uncovers what exactly is going on behind that headline. Of course the MSM don't tell the full story, only a version of the truth that their paymasters in [insert name of shadowy organisation] allow the Sheeple to know.

I have started a petition on the subject too, once it attracts enough signatures the government will be forced to respond.

[various bods write 'duly signed']

I don't know if Jonathan is a stakeholder but Buffy is. Best stakeholder ever, in fact. Probably implements actions plans proactively with the Scoobies.

Joe

It's either 48, or 52.

Or 40(ish).

But not 50.

In your situation I'd be more careful.

Unsurprisingly, the Tory-led BBC have not run this story. You need to watch Russia Today to know what's going on.

You lefty mugs don't know you're born. Us boomers are rolling in it. Houses all over the place, easy jet travel every other month. My son's a councillor so he should know. Stop whining you marxists. It's never been easier to... cont P94

Oh did I tell you I'm getting a new Jag, toaster, lawnmower, razor, coffee maker?

Buy cheap, buy twice people.

I also insist on awaiting the results of the enquiry before any further discussion.
But when they are published I'll not bother to read them. Or will read, but forget what it concluded.

advertisement

Back