advertisement

Radiohead - Ok Computer

Whilst we are on Radiohead this is just genius: http://inez4bears.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/radiohead-roseland-ballroom-nyc-2011-09.html

It's an official free release; the filming of the gig was done by countless people with camera phones in the audience, the sound is a really high-quality feed provided by the band. It's a great idea and works so well with so many perspectives, so much variation in visual quality and such great editing.

Thanks for this, I am downloading it now.

Jack

61xuEt4qNSL.jpg

The Easy Star All Stars Radiodread- Tribute To OK Computer, Still does it for me on vinyl.:cool:

https://youtu.be/wKIvYmlOS_o

Really liking most of Radiohead's stuff. Track 3 of Amnesiac Pulk/Pull revolving doors is a great test track. As my system has gotten better it has made more sense.

Whilst we are on Radiohead this is just genius: http://inez4bears.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/radiohead-roseland-ballroom-nyc-2011-09.html

It's an official free release; the filming of the gig was done by countless people with camera phones in the audience, the sound is a really high-quality feed provided by the band. It's a great idea and works so well with so many perspectives, so much variation in visual quality and such great editing.

Looks like an interesting update of the idea behind the Beatie Boys film "Awesome; I F**kin' Shot That!" from 2006.

I never got radiohead when they came out... but I did buy the bends the other year and I'm still not sure...

I will listen to ok computer tonight on youtube if I remember...

Thanks for this, I am downloading it now.

Jack

I tried, but it's 12gb!

I tried, but it's 12gb!

As with everything ever filmed or recorded by anyone ever in the history of mankind it has ended up on YouTube:

[youtube]deewxo-mIsw[/youtube]

Unlike most things it's probably meant to be there too as Radiohead certainly released this as a freebie!

As with everything ever filmed or recorded by anyone ever in the history of mankind it has ended up on YouTube:

[youtube]deewxo-mIsw[/youtube]

Unlike most things it's probably meant to be there too as Radiohead certainly released this as a freebe!

Cool. I've not seen this one. I'd assumed (without following the original link) that it was the Prague show they released as a free d/l (same deal - camera footage/soundboard).

I've heard a couple of cracking SB bootlegs from festival performances; there seem to be quite a lot of them out there too.

I seem to play Hail to the Thief most out of the albums.

I never got radiohead when they came out... but I did buy the bends the other year and I'm still not sure...

I will listen to ok computer tonight on youtube if I remember...
I wouldn't advise this, listen on your system only with this music, it will sound awful on youtube, you will lose all the meaning from the music.

Cost around £3 at most.

<moderating>

Link to bootleg material removed. I can only publish legitimate music downloads here.

<moderating>

Link to bootleg material removed. I can only publish legitimate music downloads here.

Sorry - looked legit to me :s

The track listings are interesting in themselves though - it really gives a sense of how the band picked up the new material across the shows, and then once you get to 2008 and later, how they make up their 25+ track festival sets.

I wouldn't advise this, listen on your system only with this music, it will sound awful on youtube, you will lose all the meaning from the music.

Cost around £3 at most.

yeah, I had a quick listen on youtube - you were right... however, from what i heard I'm still not convinced...

Crikey. Try 'The Bends' or 'Pablo Honey'. Fake plastic trees (the bends) one of their best tracks IMO.

+ 1 :D

Seen them live several times and they are simply just a brilliant band that I can't recommend highly enough. Surprising that you have only just discovered them though! :eek:

advertisement

Back