advertisement

RA Speaker Plats for floorstanders

Taff63

pfm Member
Just started using these Torlyte jobbies again under my floorstanders and they've done a good job of 'tightening' the sound up particularly in the bass. Anybody else use them or something similar?

The reason for their with original withdrawal from service was their 'wobbly' nature (by virtue of using 3 spikes instead of 4) in the presence of growing children..............

I have noticed Quad ESL2805s on little platforms with metal wheels on much like you might see in an industrial context and they look cool. Does anyone know where you can get them?

Taff 63, in reply to your query about Torlyte Speaker Plats. I recently placed Torlyte Platforms under my Shahinian Arcs and was awarded with much better imaging and a clearer sound throughout the range, I would say a much more natural presentation. I have had real difficulty getting off to bed at nights as a result! A friend has lent me his Speaker Plats and I would say they give more of the same so I will be looking to buy a pair of Speaker Plats asap. It has been the biggest sound improvement in my system for a long time.

advertisement

Back