advertisement

R.I.P. John Ruggles - Analogue Innovation

laverda

pfm Member
Sad new that John Ruggles of Analogue Innovation passed away last Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have John's first Sole sub-chassis prototype (back when it was alu sheets glued to a wood center) on my LP12, he did me a great deal & it was the best upgrade I ever did to it. Also have one of his charcoal cork Plattamats and even tried an early pair of InSoles (but didn't get on with them and swapped back - given all the good recent feedback, I should have tried a newer set).

He was one of the first to kick off sub-chassis upgrades - started as a DIY project and then turned it into a business...albeit not an easy one I think. Hats off to him.

My condolences to his family too.

My sincere condolences to his family. I visited John at home several times during my Linn phase and always had a great welcome and very good advice.

I only messaged him less than 2 weeks ago, he told me he'd had 5 cardiac arrests, my reply was "you must be a strong old bugger to have kept going. :)"

RIP John.

RIP John, my condolences to the family and friends. John always made time to have a chat about technical matters relating to Linn LP12 etc and I bought some of his sub chassis and armboards etc, a very nice chap and will be missed.

God rest his soul. He was a gent and gave me advice on the telephone for nowt. Very decent fellow and I will miss him around here.

advertisement

Back