advertisement

Quantum purifiers ?

i have in actual fact been able to mimic the sonic benefits that the bybee brings using piezo see 'piezobee' thread on diyaudio. Funny the description used on the BYbee site was exactly how i surmised in that thread utilising my imagination!!!! Moderator had his work cut out on that thread as well!!!

Still knowing how a piezo works might shed some light on the Bybee as i had the Bybee for comparison at the time.

Otherwise anyone care to describe the physics of the alledged sound changes I think i am hearing with the Piezo. The measurements on the piezo showed near zero resistance capacitance inductance if i remember correctly.

Not at all - quantum noise is the source of the hiss on your m/c phono stage, and in fact most of the other hiss in audio systems.

If you reduced your clock crystal to absolute zero it would no longer oscillate since it couldn't get out of the ground state!

Electrons on the other hand would work brilliantly since they would be superconducting and would be subject to zero random fluctuations.

You clerarly know about as much physics as Bybee!

Fascinating, where do i read about these phenomenons?

I thought the noise in a circuit was from sources such as thermal noise which is many times the size of quantum noise which would surely be inaudible.

Electrons flowing through a super conductor at absolute zero.....I thought this would be impossible as it would generate heat and thus not be at absolute zero. The atoms still have quantum uncertainty and the electrons in the shells similarly.

can you give me a reference off the web about electron flow in conductors as absolute zero is approached?

I am old and my physics didn't get to university level.

PS i was being silly. I'd rather stick my arm in a shark's mouth than waste money on pseudo science.

advertisement

Back