advertisement

Quad ESL63 repair?

johnfromnorwich

even my wife noticed the dif..
Hi Folks - I've been trying to contact the old Quad factory at Huntingdon but I'm not getting a reply. It's possible that I have an OOD email address or that they just don't monitor the account, but does anyone have up to date details for them or else advise on getting ESL63 panels replaced? I have at least one dead panel and I'd like to get them all assessed at least, since they've been in storage for some years.

Thanks in advance
== John

Type' Quad Huntingdon Service' into Google and you should get a 'Contact Us' at the top of the page.
Or/and talk to One Thing Audio who will service most Quad electrostatic speakers.
Then decide who you would prefer to do the job.

Type' Quad Huntingdon Service' into Google and you should get a 'Contact Us' at the top of the page.
Or/and talk to One Thing Audio who will service most Quad electrostatic speakers.
Then decide who you would prefer to do the job.
Thanks - That was the email address I used, so it looks to be current. I'll try their form next. I'm pretty sure I just showed up in the factory carpark last time and unloaded them from the boot of my car. It was all pretty informal. It was a few years ago now though.

advertisement

Back