advertisement

[FS/SWAP] Quad ESL-2805

lencotweaker

Mostly dreaming of record players
For sale is a fully refurbished pair of Quad ESL-2805 electrostatic speakers. They are in excellent condition and are working perfectly.

They have just returned from Alan at A Quad-Thing Audio in Banbury where he fitted a full set of original and mint Quad 2805 panels (at a cost of £1100) so these are absolutely at their factory spec best. He advised me this would give a better result than refurbishing the existing panels. I was just lucky he’d been saving a perfect original set.

So here’s your chance to get possibly the best pair of 2805’s available. I’m gutted I can’t keep them, but then I knew that when I bought these about 18 months ago (knowing they needed work). I had a limited window of opportunity and I just wanted to own a proper pair of top notch ESL’s, if only for a while, and now I have ticked the box.

I’m looking for £1800 please. Collection from Wirral.

Will consider trades.

For sale is a fully refurbished pair of Quad ESL-2805 electrostatic speakers. They are in excellent condition and are working perfectly.

They have just returned from Alan at A Quad-Thing Audio in Banbury where he fitted a full set of original and mint Quad 2805 panels (at a cost of £1100) so these are absolutely at their factory spec best. He advised me this would give a better result than refurbishing the existing panels. I was just lucky he’d been saving a perfect original set.

So here’s your chance to get possibly the best pair of 2805’s available. I’m gutted I can’t keep them, but then I knew that when I bought these about 18 months ago (knowing they needed work). I had a limited window of opportunity and I just wanted to own a proper pair of top notch ESL’s, if only for a while, and now I have ticked the box.

I’m looking for £1800 please. Collection from Wirral.

Will consider trades.

Alan has been repairing quad electrostatic speakers for a longtime ,these will be in spec and spot on!Glws

advertisement

Back