advertisement

Q acoustics 3030i

nbaptista

pfm Member
What can you tell me about Q acoustics 3030i for a Rega Brio?My actual speakers are Epos m15, but I would like a more actual or modern speaker.

I would say QA speakers in general are pretty amp agnostic, and offer terrific SQ at their respective price points. The ones I've had here to play with over the last 7 years have been used with a multitude of amps (Tag Maclaren monos, Rotel, Arcam, Icon Audio......) and each time they've produced to my ears a lovely open, clean, rich and detailed sound.
At the end of the day just drag your amp along to a dealer and have a listen, I think you'll be delighted with the results.

What can you tell me about Q acoustics 3030i for a Rega Brio?My actual speakers are Epos m15, but I would like a more actual or modern speaker.

Had both but kept the 3030i. Great speaker, very lively and engaging - what I'd call a fun sound, in that you'll smile a lot.

Some very good 'tech' in the 3030i, especially the cabinet. Brio was fine, but I needed a balance control in my set-up. Traded up to a Cyrus i9-XR and it's perfect for what I need.

I had them for a while, and really liked them. I compared them with some Neat SE2 and much preferred the 3030i.
They give a relaxed but enjoyable sound.

A bargain in terms of price and performance, I have pair and they are an easy listen very balanced. I paid £236 for them, they'd still be a bargain at twice the price.

Even if the room is small I would go for the 3030i over the 3020i.
Much better midrange.
You may have to use the foam bungs.

When I listened to Q 3020i vs Q 3010i, I actually preferred 3010i (the smaller one)
Maybe try Rega new Kytes too, if possible a home dem.

advertisement

Back