advertisement

Professor Brian Cox on Andrew Marr Show

acinder

pfm Member
I have just seen Prof. Brian Cox on Andrew Marr Show this morning filmed from his living room and noticed a gorgeous loudspeaker in the backgroung.
Does anyone know what it is? Its obviously a sealed speaker as it was up tight against the wall.
I wonder what the rest of his system is!

I have just seen Prof. Brian Cox on Andrew Marr Show this morning filmed from his living room and noticed a gorgeous loudspeaker in the backgroung.
Does anyone know what it is? Its obviously a sealed speaker as it was up tight against the wall.
I wonder what the rest of his system is!

Where they these? AN-Js.

wpbdce457d_05_06.jpg

I spotted them too. I think from the proportions (quite shallow in depth) they were some sort of Audio Note but would guess a bit smaller than the ones SteveS1 has suggested.

Definitely Audio Note AN-Js. He has the ones with the blue mid/bass driver made from a hemp-based material. Clearly some kind of groovy exotic veneer as well.
Very nice speaker, though I found that mine - in my room - could have a rather insistent bass if placed as close to the wall as he had his.
But more relevant than his speakers, how much do you wish we had political leaders with the vision, awareness and intellect he displayed in that short interview!
ML

Definitely Audio Note, and a good interview, as one would expect from him. As for source he certainly used to have an LP12, no idea of the digital or amplification, but it will be decent stuff for sure.

advertisement

Back