advertisement

[FS] Primary Acoustics Cadence valve preamplifier

Philv

pfm Member
Primary acoustics Cadence valve preamplifier.
Line only.

Usses 2 x ecc82 variant valves.

Comes with 2 x 5814 valves.

Solidly built and point to point.
I'd like to keep this as i like the sound, but I don;t have a power amp and don't forsee getting one.

About at cheap as valve preamps come these days.

£350 delivered.

I can also supply 2 x brimar ecc82 (long plate) valves for £30, which i thought sounded very nice.

Or collection eton wick / windsor.
rbghnHu.jpg

uvVpFTD.jpg

XCzMD94.jpg

vLqzuoy.jpg

KbBj9bH.jpg

3sFhAHq.jpg

qtr7vvg.jpg

6YFSoHn.jpg

hRm2ljs.jpg

rbghnHu.jpg

qAarhz6.jpg

aBDGzo0.jpg

4ZHGhST.jpg

BIf1HHY.jpg

Z7pnLQ9.jpg

BT9Fm0T.jpg

pPJc0X3.jpg

c5Av1s3.jpg

7CuudDe.jpg

Lovely looking and good luck with the sale do you Think he studied at the same electronics school as Glenn Croft ?

Lovely looking and good luck with the sale do you Think he studied at the same electronics school as Glenn Croft ?
I don't know, but it's very similar.

I can't compare to a croft re sonics as it is a long time since i owned one.
But the case work is definitely better built imo if i recall correctly.

If you like the sound have you considered getting a cheap solid state power amp? Maybe something from Arcam, Quad or NAD. Plenty options available if you are prepared to wait. Or a wanted ad here on PFM?

If you like the sound have you considered getting a cheap solid state power amp? Maybe something from Arcam, Quad or NAD. Plenty options available if you are prepared to wait. Or a wanted ad here on PFM?
I've done that and set it up in the bedroom.
But i just don't play music there so pointless.

It would need a very good power amp to dislodge my audio innovations 500 and i don't want to invest that.
I love the how my system sounds now and don't want to change it.

If it doesn't sell, i have learnt that it is always useful to have a nice valve and passive pre in the cupboard just in case.

Reduced to 300 delivered.

I don't think it is possible to buy a decent valve preamp for this price these days.

advertisement

Back