advertisement

[FS] PrimaLuna EVO 200 Integrated Valve Amp

Neiro

pfm Member
Purchased, new, in June ‘21 from Guildford Audio. First used in September ‘21 (house move)

The amp is an EL34, valve, integrated amplifier. It is Line only. It has a housing that can take an optional phono stage (not fitted). A new set of EL34 valves were fitted in Nov ‘23 (have receipt) and I stopped using the amp in January ‘24. Two of the 12AU7 are original Primaluna and the other two are Harma. The amp is rated at 45 WPC.

The amp is very slick in operation, including a warm up function. All inputs and volume are controllable via the remote. The amp is able to run a variety of output valves due to an automated bias system. It also has inbuilt protection so is pretty painless as valve amps go. An ideal introduction to valve amplifiers.

The amp is immaculate, used in a smoke and pet free home. There are no marks that I can see. It comes with a remote control, RCA socket covers, white gloves, foot buffers, damping rings, fuses and original IEC power cable. All of this is in the original, heavy duty, packaging which too is immaculate.

Sound wise the amp is powerful, dynamic and natural sounding. It has the usual valve attributes of good tone and a 3 dimensional soundstage.

PrimaLuna amps are regularly well reviewed.

Current retail is £3100. Looking for £1775 Ono.

Pick up is preferred although I am happy to deliver within reason from Farnham, Surrey. The gross weight is 28KG. Courier is at your cost and risk. UK sale only.

h4m09gb.jpg

I6PhpX5.jpg

4m4KttF.jpg

BI8NXJp.jpg

dMZfn6l.jpg

0kEbmU3.jpg

pAkpMXZ.jpg

advertisement

Back