advertisement

[IC] PrimaLuna Dialogue 6 monoblock power amps

Plenty other IC's in the first few pages of the classifieds without prices ;)

PS: out of interest can someone link me the Forum Classified Rules as I can't find any other than the 50 post guidelines and Covid guidelines ( I'm using Chrome in case that's the issue ), in fact the FAQ/AUP Link takes me to the Home Page

Oh I dunno perhaps I’m wrong… I thought Audio Al was being cryptic… but £950 sounds quite cheap on reflection.

I’m reading Sherlock Holmes with my daughter at the moment, clearly gone to my head!

Aye, £950 sounds quite cheap, on reflection, but is nowhere near the asking price. Perhaps a pm to the OP could solve this dilemma…:cool:

Aye, £950 sounds quite cheap, on reflection, but is nowhere near the asking price. Perhaps a pm to the OP could solve this dilemma…:cool:

nah, I’m not interested in cryptics and cloak and dagger. Not sure what your objection is to just putting a price up so that people can decide if they’re interested before embarrassing themselves or you via a pm.

my interest in these died ages ago

It's not secret, you can ask the seller for the price if you're interested, if not you don't need to know the price.

This is nonsense, why create a need for 10-20 pms when one single post could answer everyone’s questions. It wastes our time, the sellers time. And frankly I don’t want the awkwardness of asking seller their price to find out it’s miles away from where I anticipated. The whole concept is utterly bizarre and doesn’t help OP sell this stuff.

either be transparent, or go use eBay

This is nonsense, why create a need for 10-20 pms when one single post could answer everyone’s questions. It wastes our time, the sellers time. And frankly I don’t want the awkwardness of asking seller their price to find out it’s miles away from where I anticipated. The whole concept is utterly bizarre and doesn’t help OP sell this stuff.

either be transparent, or go use eBay

Is this on your command? lol

It's not secret, you can ask the seller for the price if you're interested, if not you don't need to know the price.
If I saw something for sale without a price I would not be sending any PM enquiring, but there you go, I like straight forward! If your selling something your selling it,, the "Interest Check" and "Apply in Writing" comes across to me more like a mental health issue than an advert. Probably better not to turn the place into something reminiscent of 1050's Exchange & Mart.

If I saw something for sale without a price I would not be sending any PM enquiring, but there you go, I like straight forward! If your selling something your selling it,, the "Interest Check" and "Apply in Writing" comes across to me more like a mental health issue than an advert. Probably better not to turn the place into something reminiscent of 1050's Exchange & Mart.

Another idiot to be ignored.

advertisement

Back