advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

"Is that your bible?"

"It's A bible..."

14574273_trump-bible-img.jpg

Trump's Tik Tok ban reversal may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Wonder how much of his supporters will turn towards RFK Jr.?

When polls become real votes……….Mid terms…..2020……at all levels.

Presidential candidate bought and paid for…...

Yass is on the short list for Treasury Secretary. Can't work out why.

I was going to post a video from BTC about the Alabama result. I have said this before, but if the Dems can make women’s abortion rights a key campaign issue then they are going to capture a huge amount of extra votes.

The latest result is another example of this.

Regardless of motivation, if Trump's policy is not to ban TikTok, that is objectively better than the moral panic about it, which Biden appears to be fully on board with.

I was going to post a video from BTC about the Alabama result. I have said this before, but if the Dems can make women’s abortion rights a key campaign issue then they are going to capture a huge amount of extra votes.

Women might just save America. Ironic considering Trump's record.

It may be a good sign, but it's still just a seat on the Alabama state legislature, not the US House of Representatives.

Trump has already broken his gag order:

"Judge Juan Merchan, who is suffering from an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (whose daughter represents
Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam "Shifty" Schiff, and other Radical Liberals, has just posted a picture of me behind bars, her obvious goal, and makes it completely impossible for me to get a fair trial) has now issued another illegal, un-American, unConstitutional "order," as he continues to try and take away my Rights. This Judge, by issuing a vicious "Gag Order," is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!"

Trump has already broken his gag order:

"Judge Juan Merchan, who is suffering from an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (whose daughter represents
Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam "Shifty" Schiff, and other Radical Liberals, has just posted a picture of me behind bars, her obvious goal, and makes it completely impossible for me to get a fair trial) has now issued another illegal, un-American, unConstitutional "order," as he continues to try and take away my Rights. This Judge, by issuing a vicious "Gag Order," is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!"
Can someone please lock up the orange shit gibbon. :mad:

Donald doesn't think the law applies to him - and apparently, unfortunately, it doesn't appear to, as nobody ever seems to do anything about it.
The merry go round of US law is intriguing and frustrating. It also seems spectacularly ineffective at getting to the bottom of matters. The hierarchy of courts is mythical it seems. No doubt eventually someone will decide his number is up and convict him of something on a technicality. Maybe.

The merry go round of US law is intriguing and frustrating. It also seems spectacularly ineffective at getting to the bottom of matters. The hierarchy of courts is mythical it seems. No doubt eventually someone will decide his number is up and convict him of something on a technicality. Maybe.
The US is an extremely ligitious society. I can't remember the exact figures, but an article I read a while back said that one person in 800-odd in the USA is a lawyer and in DC that figure goes up to 1 in 27 - not all practising of course (members of Congress, Government officials).

US law is a result of a violent collision between the UK common law tradition (many of the Founding Fathers were trained lawyers) and the US Constitution, further complicated by the fact that the US is a federal system with individual state legislatures. It all makes for complicated mess.

Can someone please lock up the orange shit gibbon. :mad:

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure that violates the gag. The judge explicitly excluded himself and the prosecutor. The rest from what i have read are fair game as they are not principals in the case. Not sure on the daughter part though...

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure that violates the gag. The judge explicitly excluded himself and the prosecutor. The rest from what i have read are fair game as they are not principals in the case. Not sure on the daughter part though...

It was barely a few weeks ago, when Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka were summoned in for depositions, the rallying cry from the right was "How DARE they bring his CHILDREN into it"

advertisement

Back