advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

In its 9 centuries of history the time when the church had the most influence in governing we ended up with an inquisition…

In its 9 centuries of history the time when the church had the most influence in governing we ended up with an inquisition…
History, of any number of centuries, is a fine source of myth, but a poor source of experince-based rational analysis.

History, of any number of centuries, is a fine source of myth, but a poor source of experince-based rational analysis.

Judging from the current rise of (North American Christian sponsored) populist alt-right governments in many European democracies it looks like us humans aren't good rational learners, in spite of history being taught in school.

$280m ‘dark money’ spent by US Christian Right groups globally​

Lawmakers say scale of spending – particularly by Trump’s lawyers and allies – is ‘alarming' and call for urgent action to increase transparency
27 October 2020

"Organisations led by some of Donald Trump’s most vocal allies and supporters have spent increasing amounts of money globally to influence foreign laws, policies and public opinion in order “to stir a backlash” against sexual and reproductive rights."

One thing I didn’t realise was Virginia Giuffre, the underage girl to whom Andrew paid $12 million for “not meeting”, was originally groomed by Epstein whilst she was employed as a locker-room attendant at Trump’s Mar-A-Lago property.

I’ve no idea what is in the data about to be released, but I’ll take anything that damages the likes of Trump, UK “royalty” etc as a win for sure.

Edit: I’ve moved this as the other thread looks due for deletion and it is more relevant here anyway.

I think most of it is already known and all that we are going to learn is which of the known perps are the redacted ones.

There's a fake list circulating that is almost wholly made up of names the right hate, only with their usual cack handed manner, they've included Nadine Dorries on it , obviously without bothering to look up who they actually are.

One thing I didn’t realise was Virginia Giuffre, the underage girl to whom Andrew paid $12 million for “not meeting”, was originally groomed by Epstein whilst she was employed as a locker-room attendant at Trump’s Mar-A-Lago property.

I’ve no idea what is in the data about to be released, but I’ll take anything that damages the likes of Trump, UK “royalty” etc as a win for sure.

Edit: I’ve moved this as the other thread looks due for deletion and it is more relevant here anyway.

Again the point with Guiffre is that, she was not underage in the UK however Andrew was party to a federal offense in removing a legally minor person in the USA across state borders for the purposes of prostitution. Prostitution is defined as including "staying in expensive accommodation, recieving expensive gifts etc" specifically to circumvent perps not actually handing over any money directly and thus, avoiding the law. The fact that Guiffre stayed in a luxury apartment in the UK would be undoubtedly counted as "for the purposes of prostitution". in any court case.

Hawking#s name has been known for years., nothing new there at all. Look, this is how it works.... Let's use Savile and his crew as r the example it works exactly the same for Maxwell and Epstein. It's the height of the d swinging 60s and if you're part of a certain London home counties crew it's amazing. There are parties at lovely big places in and around the home counties and everyone is there. Years later you#re Lulu or Cilla or Esther and you discover , to your horror, just who Savile is. Full of righteous indignance you threaten to go to the press and you might well do/ What happened then? You receive a phone call saying... Remember that party in Surrey at so and sos you attended? Savile and co were assaulting a young person in another part of that house whilst you were stoned out of your gourd. No matter what you say you will always be associated and therefore perceived as equally guilty in the eyes of the public, BTW where were you doing panto this year?

It was deliberate to almost guarantee people's silence by default. Likewise, Maxwell and Epstein went out of their way to include people such as Hawking on their flight logs and guest lists. The other trick Maxwell and Epstein used was the old "bring a,mate, isn't that bloke in the wheelchair your friend?"

Now yes, there's a few on that list most are thinking... aye up and some are defo known to be "recruiters" for Maxwell. However, most are dozy saps who were probably lidless and just along for the freebies as a huge percentage of politicians and entertainment people are.

Fearless investigative journalism at it’s finest

53443870264_d99c62eda6_c.jpg

Trumps attacks on the judiciary has could just be the tip of the iceberg! This guy goes to the next level! (Includes some bad language). Looks like you have to use the link due to age restrictions placed by YouTube.

John Pilger’s legacy is safe with the British press.
In fairness it’s probably safer, in intent if not content, with The Star than it is with most U.K. newspapers.

They have their linguistic and cultural niche, sure, but at least they say things out loud.

I’ll take a cut out and keep turnip over Polly Toynbee rehashing Wes Streeting’s script, certainly.

NYT reporting that Trump personally received at least $7.8 million from foreign Governments.

Isn‘t this the kind of thing the GOP are trying to impeach Biden for (without any evidence)?

Of course there is complete silence from them when it concerns one of their own!

advertisement

Back