advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

I’m mean ,WTAF?

BznPyBo.jpg

x4qRlHH.jpg

What’s the difference? The ones on the bottom don’t buy mouthwash from Walgreens.
The seated guy is holding an M60, which is a belt-fed machine gun - I didn't think that fully automatic weapons were allowed, even in the USA (the AR-15 held by the standing folk is the civilian version of the US Army's standard M16 rifle, configured to fire semi-automatically). If people can get M60s and the ammunition that goes with them, the US is really in trouble.

You can buy semi-automatic M60s. Why would you not need to when there has been that huge unfilled gap in the 'how to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with guns' greetings card market?

The seated guy is holding an M60, which is a belt-fed machine gun - I didn't think that fully automatic weapons were allowed, even in the USA (the AR-15 held by the standing folk is the civilian version of the US Army's standard M16 rifle, configured to fire semi-automatically). If people can get M60s and the ammunition that goes with them, the US is really in trouble.

The messaging is so clear so close after terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse was cleared of the murder of three people at a BLM protest despite having crossed state lines carrying the remarkably similar AR15 assault rifle used on his murder spree. This is basically the rebirth, empowerment and legitimisation of American white supremacy. White far-right politicians sending the clearest possible message that white Americans are allowed to own a full military-grade arsenal to control black people. It is the modern equivalent of one of those lynching photos where whole communities turned out to see black guys hung from trees.

Yank and FormerlyChainrule are correct.

Although the age of that card always depresses me as it seems I have missed several decades since I first saw it.

Yank and FormerlyChainrule are correct.

Although the age of that card always depresses me as it seems I have missed several decades since I first saw it.

Mike's only a few months older than me, that depresses me.

I never voted for him, by the way.

The bigger the gun, the smaller the ...... (I'll leave it to the reader to complete the sentence).

More seasonal gun fetishism from elected members of Congress

FGDYXgKXoAUSK7G

If anything this is more disturbing than the one shared earlier based on the ages of the kids.

Quite - you might expect such good christianists to at least have some awareness of, say, Matthew 26: 51-52.

oh - nevermind. That's not part of their idea of 'Consitution'.
Funnily enough, neither is the kind of godism they feel so important to inflict on everyone else.

advertisement

Back