advertisement

[WTD] Pmc Twentyfive 24 Speakers

Mr Happy

pfm Member
Hi, A friend is looking for a pair of Pmc Twentyfive 24 speakers. Not too worried about colour but must be in good condition. Please Pm if you are considering selling a pair.

Thanks

Strange choice if I may make so bold. The incremental improvements in the three (?) iterations of the Twenty series are not great, but the prices are. The .24 is, I believe, the penultimate in that range, so why not the .26? I have the original .26 and think they're the bee's knees for their diminutive size (to me, as I had massive ProAcs and Quads before). The Twenty.26 can be picked up for <£2500 nowadays.. Anyway, good luck with quest.

I’ve heard the 23, 24 and 26 on the naim nova. The 24 were the best overall sounding with the nova. You could hear a clear difference with the 26 but it didn’t work as well musically with the nova.

I thought the 24s were amazing with a supernait, then I heard the 26s... Wow! But I agree you need to get what matches your set up / room etc

Search for 'PMC TWENTY5.24 PIANO BLACK TRANSMISSION LINE BRITISH HIFI FLOOR STANDING SPEAKERS' on Facebook marketplace. They're up for £2,995

advertisement

Back