advertisement

[WTD] PMC TB2i or Rega RS5

Piksky

pfm Member
Per title. Preferably in black, but will consider other finishes: beggars can’t be choosers!

From a non smoking home please. I’m in Cardiff so if your pair isn’t local happy to pay for postage. If you have the original packaging to protect them en-route then even better.

Anyone got a pair they’d like to shift on?

Bump. Appreciate I may be waiting a while: I’ve been searching daily on eBay for a few months now.

If anyone’s got any leads at all I’d be most grateful.

Weekly bump.

There’s a pair of TB2i’s on eBay that are up for £600 and appear to have been refinished in white at some point in their history then stripped back to original veneer. Not keen on that physical condition, otherwise this search would be at an end.

Rega RS5 still very much in the running too. In fact, if I could get a pair of each I could swap between the two at my leisure…well, I’m allowed to dream, aren’t I…?!

Friday evening bump. Anyone know of any for sale?

Missed out on a pair of RS7s on eBay this week because they were collection only in Cambridge. While I was investigating a man with a van service to courier them to Cardiff for me some other lucky bugger snagged them for £600. They were black too… still smarting a little!

advertisement

Back