advertisement

[FS] PMC 25.23s £1500

Tim Jones

pfm Member
Excellent all round condition. Piano black finish, one iteration back from current model.

I am the first owner. Bought new in Aug 2017. My then room was pretty big (5x7M) with a high ceiling, and these drove it almost perfectly, after disappointing results from other brands. Now sadly in a much smaller room, so these are surplus.

Full spike runners and kit included (even the Allen key), grilles in mint condition. I have boxes and most - but not all - packaging. The inserts that go into the top of the boxes have gone missing.

The finish is excellent - and grants them a pretty high domestic acceptability factor.

Hugely prefer buyer to collect please, but they can be securely packed if you would like to book your own courier. I am in Winchester and I don't drive. Happy to dem - but as mentioned above, room in new house is pretty small...

This is, to put it mildly, a very reasonable price, so any offers have to be very, very close please.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xG71ACG2mkduuyy48

Thanks.

That's a fantastic price for a great pair of speakers. I have these in light oak - lovely balanced sound in my room.

Have a bump on me, Tim.:)

Thank you Dave.

Just to say, not really interested in trades on these. I already have too much stuff...

Hup, still here, and I will take easonable offers. Emphasis on the "reasonable", as these are already priced very low.

A dealer has these (with minor cosmetic issues) priced at £1,799.

So, Tim’s asking price can indeed be considered rather low. Certainly, I wouldn’t sell off my oak 25.23 for £1,300 — they are far too good for that price…

advertisement

Back