advertisement

Pics of your pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTC

PFM Villager...
Of absolutely no photographic merit as such, but seeing as we've just got a new kitten (Daisy) I figured it might be nice to have a 'shots of your pets' topic. So I'll start with one of her...

Daisy_70-210.jpg

Schmedley, aka, The Chicken — a cockatiel a friend gave me after his new girlfriend told him he couldn't have any gifts from previous girlfriends.

1414785-sm.jpg

Schmed lived for almost 18 years and moved with me many times over those years, from a student residence in London, Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba to Lexington, Kentucky.

Schmed was a good chicken. I'd love to get another cockatiel, but Suzanne found an abandoned kitten so now we have a Pumpkin in the house.

2929276016_2d509f76d2_m.jpg

Joe

Joe - I'd have kept the cockatiel and dumped the new girlfriend. What a crazy thing to expect, and a bad sign of times ahead. Sorry, a bit off topic but, hey, it's my topic anyway :)

RE: - "after his new girlfriend told him he couldn't have any gifts from previous girlfriends."

my lady's the same...she binned a lot of my stuff that I had from an ex' - including a hand made framed silk print....I wouldn't care but she was pissed when it happened and I would have got rid of it had she of asked - I would have got some cash from ebay no doubt...but i suspect it's in some binman's house now...

RE: - "after his new girlfriend told him he couldn't have any gifts from previous girlfriends."QUOTE]

"The door's there, love. Close it on your way out."

I have a copy of Led Zep 1 bought for me by my then GF for my 20th birthday. I'm not throwing it away, it's one of the last albums I'd bin, and when I play it I think of her and smile. Anyone who wants me to deny my entire past, even the bits of it that happened over 20 years ago, can find someone else to tyrannise.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Vuk's contribution to this thread :)

nice spider. they bloody well jump those.

I hope frayededges presents his specimen again too..

my lovely old Woody whippet basking in the late summer sun.. ok so he's thin, boney, pees on the floor & doesn't do alot much anymore- but you would too if you were a 100 yrs old like him!

Picture832.jpg

surely we must have a pfm animals room now TonyL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back