advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

uwblaST.jpg

Walk done...wonder what's for lunch.

Richard , Lucky you and yours , Do you still play , allways regeted not being able to see you play at Scalford all those years ago :(

Thanks Allan - sadly didn't get to play at Scalford owing to the 'dinner gong' being sounded and everyone b*ggering off. :D

Since going into semi-retirement I'm not playing much at all now, mainly teaching (Clarinet & Piano) and conducting. Was asked to join the Board of Examiners for ABRSM but it would mean a lot of travelling, time away from home.

50564780571_7623ce8509_h.jpg

Nikon D4S, AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF, 1/60 @f3.2 ISO1600. Hosted on flickr, all rights reserved.

The Visitor. Not our pet, neighbourhood cat that doesn't say much but is very happy to come by and mooch some food. Speaks more with his eyes.

^^^ We have one of those too. Her name is Hazel, she's a trap, neuter and release. She's been here for three years or so, and has only recently allowed herself to be touched by the evil humans who provide her with food and shelter. Here she is in her winter house that I constructed for her (fully insulated with heated pad, mind you).

q8OBfkS.jpg

^^^ We have one of those too. Her name is Hazel, she's a trap, neuter and release. She's been here for three years or so, and has only recently allowed herself to be touched by the evil humans who provide her with food and shelter. Here she is in her winter house that I constructed for her (fully insulated with heated pad, mind you).
We have one of those too - an old not particularly bright and very untrusting geezer lives in a temporary kennel in our back yard made from corflute banana boxes and rubbish bags. I'm about to build it an insulated house from tanalised ply (exterior) and thin untreated ply (interior) with a pair of cat doors (Aliexpress specials)... he too is happy to take food and shelter and talk to us, but absolutely will not let us get within two metres. His hips are very stiff and some of the neighbour's cats pick on him. Our cat tolerates him. Though because he's not fed indoors, we have an increase in bird life, which results in more bird poop, as they go after the food :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back