advertisement

pick up a bargain on eBay!

The Leaks don't look original. Aren't they meant to have a sandwich bass driver?

I am a big fan of 'tage B&O speakers. Happy CX100 owner here. As reliable brand as B&Ws of similar prices.

Er, I bought a guitar amp for 99p. 20w amp, 12" speaker.
3fdcefb1-b587-44d4-aa14-4d97f85b10ee_zps22b23b94.jpg

At first, I thought they were the most incredible cludge I'd seen, with the square tweeter in the round hole, with the Made in England woofer .... but from a google image search; they're all like that! I can't believe that's what left the factory.

At first, I thought they were the most incredible cludge I'd seen, with the square tweeter in the round hole, with the Made in England woofer .... but from a google image search; they're all like that! I can't believe that's what left the factory.

The bass unit looks like it's a Goodmans from the Goodwood speaker. Can't place the rest. Some B&O speakers are very decent, one is basically a rework of a Ditton 66 and well worth having.

Ther are too many of these chancers on ebay. There's a few in Manchester that seem to be sourcing stuff from house clearances and the tip.

They are basically house clearance bods setting up on ebay

The asking price, seller name,and condition of the item usually says it all. There is nothing more annoying than seeing these chancers with a pair of Royd speakers for example :) It certainly rules out the chance of a bargain :D.

When I look at their other stuff its all way overpriced. Theres nothing worse than ignorance coupled with high prices

The items are usually knackered and they are bigging them up after basic research. Its a free market and they probably do sell a lot of it because buyers are thick

advertisement

Back