advertisement

Photo Theme #25: AUTUMNAL (Sep 28 - Oct 18)

BTW, I am really glad that I extended the contest that extra week, because Vuk's vivid homage to children dressed in sunshine yellow, running on a green grassy knoll, while gleefully frollicking in the Toronto Autumn leaves is truly breathtaking!

JM

Wouldn't it be a good idea for the winning picture (and those mentioned) to be reposted with the results so we don't have to go back and find them? ;)

Wouldn't it be a good idea for the winning picture (and those mentioned) to be reposted with the results so we don't have to go back and find them? ;)

yep - as I was just scanning thru looking for blurry images....and of course - I was correct... ;)

Here you go.

PA011546.jpg

Mr Cat, it's actually in sharp focus, but has very narrow DOF. So, it's not a blurry picture. Having said that I still think the two best entries to this theme were both completely defocused. Anyway, there's enough people taking interesting pictures using focus creatively that really it ought to be a matter of zero controversy by now. Pictures are either good or bad, and this is a much more interesting thing to think about.

JR,

It looks like the hat the Cat in the hat wears, though this one is more substantial. Does Mr Cat have your Lou Ferrigno build?

Joe

Honorable Mention - Tantris - Leaves on a Bench
IMG_0099.jpg

3rd Place - Richard H - 9 Leaves
2941525236_463926302a_o.jpg

2nd Place - Concrete - Fuzzy Umbrella
2921859609_a263b73b0a.jpg

1st Place - Sideshowbob - Falling for Ivy
2904410099_139cf50ba4_o_d.jpg

advertisement

Back