advertisement

[FS] Philips Hue GU10 bulbs x3

shrink

pfm Member
I had these in my old whisky nook, but new flat has no capability to use GU10’s so these are surplus to requirement.

For those that don’t know, these are Bluetooth and wifi connected bulbs that allow you to set them to any colour or intensity that you wish. You can even group them and apply themes like “fireplace” and they flicker ambiently.

All controlled via an app.

No original packing, but the app takes you through setting them up and how to use them etc.

Bought from John Lewis as below:

How does £80 posted sound?

I may be interested in these for my new house, but I need to check if this is the right kind of bulb (we don't move in until Monday but may be able to pop over and check beforehand). I'm quite ignorant though....this is the form factor that sits "in-ceiling", right?

I'll take them if they don't fit @gustav_errata 's new pad (GU10 seems standard these days for inset mains voltage lighting, with a "push and twist" fitting)

The bridge is good if you want to do advanced timing modes, and special light patterns etc. you can then also join them with other devices and actions, but as just variable smart lights, they’re fine on their own!

advertisement

Back