advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowering the tone with crass seaside pic; one for the phonography thread actually, but simple pleasures, eh: Ice Cream and Clevedon pier, this afternoon with the excellent @stevied + fiona.

Bank Holiday Sundae:

IMG_4373_600px.jpg
Very nice...I can almost taste it...

For fun, I bodged together a macro ring from two disparate lens adapters (M4/3 and Pen FT) and took it for a spin in the garden ...

50320379963_077dafe65e_c.jpg

... bit of a pain drilling through both mounts to insert a self tapper that would hold back the diaphragm lever - but a satisfying little jaunt all round really.

Olympus EP2.
Pen FT 38mm f1.8
Bodgymacallit Macrodoodah (Patented)

For fun, I bodged together a macro ring from two disparate lens adapters (M4/3 and Pen FT) and took it for a spin in the garden ...

50320379963_077dafe65e_c.jpg

... bit of a pain drilling through both mounts to insert a self tapper that would hold back the diaphragm lever - but a satisfying little jaunt all round really.

Olympus EP2.
Pen FT 38mm f1.8
Bodgymacallit Macrodoodah (Patented)

This has turned out wonderful..a nice dreamy shot...

Doesn't seem appropriate to like this image. I understand that the fires in the western US are very severe.

There have been several deaths in California. A few in Oregon and just one death in Washington state. I see the photo as bearing witness to the fires. Photography can be many things.
-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back