advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great shots. I much like Jems 'uncertain VII'

Yurivvs Whisky takes are cool too.

Nice and unusual portrait Mousey. Like the subtle lighting.

Jem, the 'In and Out', Piccadilly?

The old premises of The Naval & Military Club, now in St.James Square, but still referred to as 'The In and Out Club' on account of those gates.

Very nice portrait Mousey.

I see what you mean on the Ribblehead Tony. It looks as though the light was against you, and you have just had to force it a bit too much. I like it though, nice mood.

Drummerman, just watch those blacks. Try to visualise what it would look like printed.

I like the Scotch shots yurivv. I have to do quite a lot of that for my business.

Jem, the 'In and Out', Piccadilly?

The old premises of The Naval & Military Club, now in St.James Square, but still referred to as 'The In and Out Club' on account of those gates.

Probably - I was certainly in that area, but was following the light, and heading in the vague direction of Southbank for a lunch appointment, so didn't really know exactly where I was!

Fantastic portrait Mousey!

Here's one from my visit to The Lakes in October last year which I've only just got round to processing:

Calm by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF18-55mm f2.8-4 / Formatt Hitech Firecrest Circular Polariser + ND 0.6 Soft Grad

Lefty

Been trying to set up some kind of 'studio' (I use that in the loosest terms!) in our music room at home, so Em was my willing volunteer to act as subject...

Emma by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Nikon D700/AF-Nikkor 50-1.4D

Thanks Amar - you're most kind. :)

Our eldest (Molly) had a group of her friends over for a make-over party this afternoon so I was roped into doing the 'photo-shoot' afterwards, hence trying to knock-up some kind of studio. It's really not my thing, but we did have a lot of fun. :)

You're welcome Richard :)

we did have a lot of fun. :)

That's the main thing. It's great that your daughters are interested in photography as hopefully it's something that you can share. Right now it might be a bit of fun but maybe when they are older they might 'get the bug' too? (Or is that wishful thinking?)

My son is only a toddler, but I decided to buy him a camera (Fisher Price) for Christmas. To date he has only shown a novelty interest in it. However, I had a 'proud dad' moment yesterday when he leapt to get his camera and insisted we go outside to take photos of the snowfall. Good lad :D

Lefty

P1040153_zps3bvjluvo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back