advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Amar - and that S7 is really quite something! :cool:

After what seems like weeks of dreadful (or at least non-photo-friendly weather) it was great to be out and about with the cameras this morning. Looks like being v cold and frosty here over the weekend which bodes well. :)

Thanks Richard - yes, I know what you mean re: the weather. I have also struggled with motivation to go out and take photos since Christmas. I'm hoping to put that right over the next few weeks. Need to find some fresh inspiration and locations. Either that or focus on more intimate landscapes....

One of the main reasons for switching from the iPhone to the S7 was the camera. I love the amount of detail it is able to extract. I also like it's more subdues colour rendition and the ability to focus nice and close.

I'm also looking forward to the frosty / cold weather this weekend :)

Lefty

Gromit, you really live in a stunning place.

I noticed a faint line on your take, is that part of the processing?

32049094860_3ac2e0b672_c.jpg

Gromit, you really live in a stunning place.

I noticed a faint line on your take, is that part of the processing?

32049094860_3ac2e0b672_c.jpg

It's an aerial/radio mast thingy - you can't see them on the photo but there are very small guy-wires hold it in place. :)

Did you print?

Yes - I did :)

It printed much better than I expected. Sure, if you look close it looks a bit 'busy', but at normal viewing distances, it looks just fine. I will post a photo later after I have mounted it into a (cheap and cheerful frame).

For info, the paper I used was Fotospeed NST Bright White 315gsm and the printer is an Epson SC-P600. (which I absolutely adore)

Lefty

Yes - I did :)

It printed much better than I expected. Sure, if you look close it looks a bit 'busy', but at normal viewing distances, it looks just fine. I will post a photo later after I have mounted it into a (cheap and cheerful frame).

For info, the paper I used was Fotospeed NST Bright White 315gsm and the printer is an Epson SC-P600. (which I absolutely adore)

Lefty

Looking forward to it :)

Liking 'Cold Morning' and especially 'Exposed' on the previous page Drummerman.

I will post the print shot once my son has gone to bed. In the meantime, here's one from this morning:

Winter... by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF60mm f2.4 Macro

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back