Not open for further replies.
Did you fall on the keyboard?

:D

Pete

:)

Eglwysbach

i-Bx2h7cK-XL.jpg

IMG_5043_800px.jpg

Getting out while the getting's good: early drive out to the south coast, fresh air & gallons of high octane burnt.

I feel better now.

(straight reduction from iphone5.)

It's some sealer a mate uses, he's a bit ocd about car washing and everything else so he did it just after I bought it, he wants to give it a thorough going over when the weather gets better, I shan't stop him :)

Pete

It's some sealer a mate uses, he's a bit ocd about car washing and everything else so he did it just after I bought it, he wants to give it a thorough going over when the weather gets better, I shan't stop him :)

Pete

Ah, so he's into his detailing then? You think hifi is OCD, car detailers make hifi look like a casual, relaxed couldn't care less hobby!

I do enjoy a bit of car cleaning though. Two buckets with grit guards, micro fibre wash mitts, microfibre drying towels, non acidic wheel cleaner, wheel brushes tyre dressing, leather cleaner, interior trim cleaner, DA polisher, clay for removing bodywork contaminates, carnauba wax, pressure washer for pre wash snow foaming etc etc...

Average exterior clean only takes me about 1.5 hours now and one trip up and down the M6 and it's dirty again in this weather - haha!

He snow foams his car, I can't see the point my self he first said you could have a touch free car wash, he then said that would only work if the car was clean!

Pete

He snow foams his car, I can't see the point my self he first said you could have a touch free car wash, he then said that would only work if the car was clean!

Pete

TBH, you don't need to snow foam every wash. Depend on the amount of dirt that's there in the first place. Using two buckets and a microfibre mitt is the most important thing. The amount of dirt that collects in the rinse bucket is always a surprise and you don't want that dirt grinding it's way back into your paintwork.

Anyway, i've gone well off topic now!

Nice clouds, Martin! I see a couple of faces in them too. One resembles the head of a greek god wearing a monocle, the other looks like a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back